APS PowerSafetyPRO™ offers a comprehensive range of Power Quality and Power System Consulting and Training Services.
We specialize in:
- Power Quality Inspection, Testing and Analysis
- Power Quality Training
- Grounding and Bonding Training and Inspection
- Critical Power System Testing
- Generator & UPS Testing
- Failure Analysis
Our Power Quality Courses are taught by experienced professionals with over 25 years of field experience in performing system testing, troubleshooting and commissioning. We leverage our experience gained in solving the toughest problems for a wide range of clients including; AT&T Wireless, PacifiCorp, PGE, Kennecott Utah Copper, Intel, Port of Seattle, Kaiser Permanente, Providence Health Systems, Western Energy Institute, etc. We also help you learn how to avoid these problems before the occur. We feature courses with professional presentations and we also offer training with hands on labs.
Our seminars and courses feature professional PowerPoint™ Presentations, Audio/Video Clips, Detailed Course Handouts and Interactive Course Exercises. We also have classes with hands on workshops. You will walk away from each of our courses with actionable items which you can immediately put to use in the workplace.
Please contact us at [email protected] or at 1-(888)-558-8158 to discuss how we can utilize our extensive industry experience to help you avoid and solve power quality and reliability issues or provide industry leading expertise for commissioning your electrical system.
Our services include:
- Power Quality Testing, Troubleshooting and Analysis
- Power Quality Training Classes
- Power System Reliability Review and Consultation
- Grounding and Bonding Inspection and Training
- Lightning Protection
- Technical Needs Analysis
- Technical Project Management and Oversight
- Development of Request for Proposal documents and Performance Specifications
- Failure Analysis
- Load Surveys & Harmonic Studies
- Environmental and Electromagnetic Interference Testing
- Mitigation Equipment Testing
- Electrical System Commissioning and Acceptance Testing Plans and Services
- Electrical System Conceptual Design, Design Review, Specification Development and Consulting
- System Feasibility Studies & Economics Analysis
- Evaluation of Test Instrumentation used for Power Quality, Energy Efficiency and Environmental Testing