Professional Arc Flash Electrical Safety Training, Power Quality Training and Electrical Training Courses from APS PowerSafetyPROTM
NPFA 70E, Arc Flash & Electrical Safety Training, Power Quality Training, Grounding & Bonding Training, Test Equipment Training, Adjustable Speed Drive Training, Mitigation Equipment Training and Custom Courses taught by industry experienced electrical professionals. We understand industry standards, regulations and recommended practices, and have successfully applied them in the field for many years.
Help your team avoid injury from electrical shock, blast and arc flash hazards and provide additional skills for troubleshooting and correcting power system problems with PowerSafetyPROTM courses. We serve a wide variety of organizations across the US, helping clients avoid arc flash and shock hazards, improve worker safety, comply with NFPA 70E Standards, meet OSHA Manadates, and improve facility uptime. Contact us to find out why we are selected by many Fortune 500 companies for their electrical safety training and compliance programs.
Our Power Quality Courses are taught by experienced professionals with over 25 years of field experience in performing system testing, troubleshooting and commissioning. We leverage our experience gained in solving the toughest problems for a wide range of clients including; AT&T Wireless, PacifiCorp, PGE, Kennecott Utah Copper, Intel, Port of Seattle, Kaiser Permanente, Providence Health Systems, Western Energy Institute, etc. We also help you learn how to avoid these problems before the occur. We feature courses with professional presentations and we also offer training with hands on labs.
Our seminars and courses feature professional PowerPointTM Presentations, Audio/Video Clips, Detailed Course Handouts and Interactive Course Exercises. We also have classes with hands on workshops. You will walk away from each of our courses with actionable items which you can immediately put to use in the workplace.
A few Representative Comments from our NFPA 70E Electrical Safety Courses:
– Electrical Supervisor: “one of the best classes in electrical safety I have attended”
– EH&S Safety Professional: “great class, more facilities managers should attend”
– Plant Electrician: informative useful material. Life saving potential”
– Facilities Engineer: “been in the business for 34 years and never had a seminar this informative”
We specialize in providing on-site training for your group or team, however we also have regional courses that we conduct in the Northwest.
We are provide Electrical Continuing Education Credits in many states, including Oregon, Washington and Utah. Need certification in another state? Contact us and we can arrange for certification in your state.
A few of our popular course offerings include:
– Arc Flash and Electrical Safety Training (8, 12 & 16 hour courses)
– NFPA 70E – Arc Flash and Electrical Safety Training for Managers, Safety & ERT Personnel
– Hands on Electrical Safe Work Practices Demonstration / Refresher Courses
– Electrical Safety for Power Generation (OSHA 1910.269)
– Developing & Implementing an Effective Electrical Safety Program
– Power Quality – Investigation, Troubleshooting and Solutions
– Grounding and Bonding for Safety and Performance
– Locating Distribution System Problems with Handheld Test Equipment
– Custom Electrical Safety and Power Quality Courses with Hands-On Workshops
We welcome the opportunity to put over 20 years of experience to work for you. Contact us today for additional information, a complete class list, or a proposal for on-site training services at [email protected] or 1-888-558-8158.
Courses at your location or ours… Contact us to sign up for notification for regional course
Specializing in on-Site Training in the following locations (call for others):
Arc Flash Training – Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, Alaska, Hawaii, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Nevada, Arizona
NFPA 70E Electrical Safety Training – Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming
Electrical Safety Training – Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming
OSHA 1910 Training – Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii, Colorado, California, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming
Power Generation Electrical Safety Training – Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming
Power Quality Training – Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii, Colorado, Nevada, California, Utah, Wyoming
NEC and Grounding & Bonding Training – Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii, Colorado, Nevada, California, Utah, Wyoming